Branding and Brand Strategy
A brand is a source of a promise to the consumer; it’s a simple truth in marketing. The promise is relevant with differentiated benefits. Everything an organization does should be focused on enhancing delivery against its brand’s promise.
Combining a few different definitions, a brand is the name and symbols that identify:
- The source of a relationship with the consumer
- The source of a promise to the consumer
- The unique source of products and services
- The single concept that you own inside the mind of the prospect
- The sum total of each customer’s experience with your organization
Leading organizations have discovered that brands, as well as their people, are their most valuable asset.
A strong brand will deliver substantial benefits and 92 West is the firm to lead you through the decisions to create a brand that leaves an impact.